Tavern Of Oddities
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tavern Of Oddities

A wandering tavern, much like a snake oil vender, trading stories for drinks.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Campfire (BS RP Area)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aradine
Admin
Aradine

The Campfire (BS RP Area) Empty
PostSubject: The Campfire (BS RP Area)   The Campfire (BS RP Area) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 9:51 pm

A few feet away from the tavern and its many creatures is a small campfire, things seem more relaxed and sillier here. A place, it seems, where you do not always have to be yourself.

It's a large fire, with ten makeshift log benches circling it. Even though the fire is real, it doesnt appear to be burning many logs, though a few have been thrown in for the feel.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002759253414
Enki

PostSubject: Re: The Campfire (BS RP Area)   The Campfire (BS RP Area) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 11:38 pm

I walk in slowly with a low yawn, a glazed look, and sits on the ground, his back to a log. " 'ey, Aradine, mon... " he says, and sits up a little, "I had one heck of an adventah--- do' I don't quite remember how it happened or how I got back, but I know dis... it was one heck of a time." He looks in a satchel of his and takes a few items out, then eventually dumps half a bag full of sand onto the ground.
Back to top Go down
Aradine
Admin
Aradine

PostSubject: Re: The Campfire (BS RP Area)   The Campfire (BS RP Area) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 11:47 pm

Aradine cautiously makes his way from the tavern to the campfire. Watching the troll as he approaches.

"Enk, dat you mon?" He whispers as he takes a seat on one of the nearby logs and leans forward to catch a better look. There is a old wound on his neck, like teeth marks, unsure if caused my a raptor or another troll though. "Been long time, ya dirty rouge. Wat be wit da sand?"

He proceeds to stick his foot near the pile and gives it a nudge.
Back to top Go down
Enki

PostSubject: Re: The Campfire (BS RP Area)   The Campfire (BS RP Area) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 12:01 am

"Has been too long, bruddah. Good to be seeing ya. I been--- around... not sure about da sand, mon. I think maybe I should just be avoidin' shamans from now on, dey toil in da voodoo..." He says and looks at Aradine's neck, "Da heck happened dere, mon?"
Back to top Go down
Aradine
Admin
Aradine

PostSubject: Re: The Campfire (BS RP Area)   The Campfire (BS RP Area) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 12:15 am

He subconsiously reaches up and scratches his neck.

"Shamons...Wat business ya be 'avin wit dem?" He looks down to the ground and covers his neck from Enki's veiw. "Eh..Hoz be visitin' me a while go..."
Back to top Go down
Enki

PostSubject: Re: The Campfire (BS RP Area)   The Campfire (BS RP Area) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 12:21 am

He goes deadpan and blinks. "Hozzul.... again..." he takes a moment or two, then snaps out of it, "Well, shamans be sayin' dey can show me t'ings nobody else seen before... dat's da last t'ing I remember before I came walkin' back here afta wakin' up in da sands of Tanaris..."

He shifts and looks up at the stars, "yeah, mon... ya best be avoidin' dem shamons... dey only cause trouble."
Back to top Go down
Aradine
Admin
Aradine

PostSubject: Re: The Campfire (BS RP Area)   The Campfire (BS RP Area) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 12:24 am

"DAT BE WAT HOZ BE SAYIN' TA ME TOO!" Aradine says in a slightly frustrated tone. "IF ya cant be trusting da shamons but at least dey be bettah den da rouge..."

He gives Enki a light pat on the back then turns back to the fire to watch the logs burn.
Back to top Go down
Enki

PostSubject: Re: The Campfire (BS RP Area)   The Campfire (BS RP Area) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 12:26 am

Enki smiles a little, "avoid it at all costs, mon... ya don't want nuttin' to do with what they've got ta offah." Enki looks at Aradine, "Maybe den ya might wanna go find yaself anuddah troll. Maybe Ikubak?"
Back to top Go down
Aradine
Admin
Aradine

PostSubject: Re: The Campfire (BS RP Area)   The Campfire (BS RP Area) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 12:34 am

"Iku been gon longa dan you...Eh dere was a troll but 'e be lik Flinwaz 'nd be dissappearin'." he rubs his neck and looks broken into the fire...

"'EY! I ough' be kickin' ya ass, mon. Ya hurt Alea'le Bad mon..."Aradine gives a light hearted chuckle then motions over to the tavern.

"I be tinkin' 'bout shuttin' down da tavern...No one be commin' no mo."
Back to top Go down
Enki

PostSubject: Re: The Campfire (BS RP Area)   The Campfire (BS RP Area) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 12:41 am

"Ikubak's got a good heart, just not a good head--- always getting lost for weeks-- or months on end, always makin' someting new--- someting crazier..." Enki says slowly, worried himself.

He snickers a bit and looks at Aradine, "heh, ya mean your crazy sister still be obsessing over me...? Don't she know I dun care for male, nor female?"

Enki goes quiet, "Aradine, mon--- dun go doin' something crazy like dat..."
Back to top Go down
Frosty1723
Admin
Frosty1723

PostSubject: A random Elf appears   The Campfire (BS RP Area) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 12:43 am

"Now if you did that where else would I go to visit some friendly Trolls?" A voice says as it walks around the side of the Tavern. ObsidianSnow comes into full view as he sits across from the two trolls that are already at the fire. He has in his hand a Iced Berry Slush and starts sipping at it.
Back to top Go down
Aradine
Admin
Aradine

PostSubject: Re: The Campfire (BS RP Area)   The Campfire (BS RP Area) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 12:45 am

"Alea'le not be likin' ya, she be doin' it ta be pissin' me off...Iku been gon to long...besides da tavern be alli be needin' but dat be failin'"

He lets out a light snicker, looking back into the fire for some kind of answer. Startled he looks up and gives a friendly smile to Obsidian.

"Oy, ya damned elf. Whar ya been? Dis 'ere be dat rouge I be tellin' ya 'bout."
Back to top Go down
Frosty1723
Admin
Frosty1723

PostSubject: Re: The Campfire (BS RP Area)   The Campfire (BS RP Area) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 12:50 am

Obsidian gives a small wave to the troll next to Aradine.

"So your the rouge that has Aradine all bothered with Rouges, Nice to meet you. My name is ObsidianSnow for lack of a better name" says the Elf warmly.
Back to top Go down
Enki

PostSubject: Re: The Campfire (BS RP Area)   The Campfire (BS RP Area) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 12:56 am

"Well, she been pissin' me off wit' dat act of her's, as well." he snickers to Aradine; "And Ikubak always comes around--- I have some feelin' he may be a little less lost, soon ..... I guess."

Enki nods and gives a slight wave to the elf, "Nice ta be meetin' ya; names Enki; and contrary to what Aradine may say, I've got a code of honour; as rare as dat may be among rogues."
Back to top Go down
Aradine
Admin
Aradine

PostSubject: Re: The Campfire (BS RP Area)   The Campfire (BS RP Area) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 12:58 am

"YA rouge all be da damned same..." He snarls and spits towards the fire. "as for sis, she be doin' bettah witout ya now, got a bettah head on 'er shouldahs."

He then turns and calls over a little hatchling and pulls it up on the log next to him. The hatchling gladly joins them and excitedly watching the three chat as Aradine hands him small bits of jerky to nibble on.
Back to top Go down
Enki

PostSubject: Re: The Campfire (BS RP Area)   The Campfire (BS RP Area) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 1:05 am

He looks into the fire, "hmmph..." and looks a wee bit saddened. "Anyway, good to hear she's gotta bettah head--- she was damned crazed...."

He sits there and continues to look in the fire.
Back to top Go down
Frosty1723
Admin
Frosty1723

PostSubject: Re: The Campfire (BS RP Area)   The Campfire (BS RP Area) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 1:13 am

The ears on the Elf stand up as he says "A code of honor you say, I would like to hear what that is, but right now I seem to be interrupting something."

The elf puts away his now empty drink, "I now have to leave due to a job in the morning, I will have to try and get you to tell me that code of honor of yours someday."

The elf waves good bye to both Aradine and Enki as he walks to his Raptor mount.
Back to top Go down
Enki

PostSubject: Re: The Campfire (BS RP Area)   The Campfire (BS RP Area) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 1:15 am

Enki waves to Obsidiansnow, "Aye, maybe someday. Farewell."

Enki jabs at an ember with one of his daggars to reposition the ember.
Back to top Go down
Aradine
Admin
Aradine

PostSubject: Re: The Campfire (BS RP Area)   The Campfire (BS RP Area) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 1:15 am

"ya jus' be gettin 'ere though...aw well den next time Obbie" Take care yaself out dere." Aradine yells as he gives a hearty wave to the elf.

He picks up the raptor and sets it in his lap, idly petting it till is slowly falls asleep.

"'ey Enk, How was da desert? Ya seem ta be getin as bad as Iku wen it be commin' to ya memory."
Back to top Go down
Enki

PostSubject: Re: The Campfire (BS RP Area)   The Campfire (BS RP Area) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 1:41 am

"I be thinkin' dey drugged me... dat be why I can't remember. Da desert was stupid, hot, and uncomfortable... damned shamons..."

Enki yawns and stretches.
Back to top Go down
Aradine
Admin
Aradine

PostSubject: Re: The Campfire (BS RP Area)   The Campfire (BS RP Area) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 2:10 pm

"Ya nevah be on ta be watchin' out for tings lik dat, Enk." A small smile played across Aradine's face as he continued to pet and care for the hatchling.

The fire continued to burn is odd fire as the silence between the trolls somewhat became an awkward and thick span of time.
Back to top Go down
Enki

PostSubject: Re: The Campfire (BS RP Area)   The Campfire (BS RP Area) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 2:39 pm

"I been hatin' da time away from da Tavern--- problems like ta come up and get in da way." he kicks a little at the sand he emptied from his satchel.

"So, who's dis little one?" he smiles and points to the new hatchling.
Back to top Go down
Aradine
Admin
Aradine

PostSubject: Re: The Campfire (BS RP Area)   The Campfire (BS RP Area) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 9:26 pm

Aradineglances down at the little Raptor in his lap, giving it a gentle pet before speaking softy as not to wake it.

"Ah ya been gone to long ta kno. Ya be rememberin' Crotchbite? Dis be one of da littlin's he be fatherin' in dis work. 'e 'nd Lith'Fi be suprisin' dis 'ol troll wit a nest one day. Dis li'le one not be like 'is fatha though. 'E be a kindah li'le ting..."

Aradine then turns to Enki with a questioning look on his face. "If ya be 'avin' dese problems dat be leavin' ya in da desert den why ya be gettin' inta dem? 'Nd ya be keepin' good care of da li'le ones I be lettin' ya 'ave?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Campfire (BS RP Area)   The Campfire (BS RP Area) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Campfire (BS RP Area)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tavern Of Oddities :: The World of Azeroth :: The Tavern of Oddities-
Jump to: